CUSTOMER UPDATE: IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
In response to Covid-19, we remain committed to providing you with the best service possible!
- Our website is fully functional and online orders will be fulfilled
- We are taking all necessary precautions and have made changes to our processes. We are maintaining high levels of hygiene and only have one person at a time packing our online orders
- All orders are being processed as quickly as possible however, please kindly note that deliveries may take slightly longer than expected. Customers will be kept informed about the progress of their orders
- When receiving your online delivery you are no longer required to sign the handheld device. Drivers will record a 'Delivered on Authority' message in the signature section of the unit. This means that we can still track parcels and know they have arrived safely to you
- We are working remotely however we are still replying to emails and available on Live chat. If you have a query, need something delivered to you urgently or for anything else, please get in touch via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or our Live Chat and we will reply as quickly as possible
We would like to Thank You all for supporting our small buisness with your orders. It means a lot to us and the brands, makers and artists we are able to support! A big Thank You to all the NHS staff and Keyworkers!
Stay safe. Be well. Take care of each other,
Elena and the Team